$1000 | Yourpetland.com Annual Scholarship Award
Your Pet Land was founded in September 2015 and is designed to be your one-stop-shop for all the information you need to train and care for your pet and to improve your pet’s life and helping consumers to find the best product.
Example: Best Bark Collar
We want to offer you support in the front education with our exclusive scholarship program, an annual scholarship that will reward student readers of our site with the amount of $1000 to help you with your studies. Our scholarship is a reward for a writing contest.
You have to create a small essay on a subject related to animal life
2017 Scholarship Program Result
#1. Taylor Nichole Longmire (Winner)
Bunn High School
#2. Jesus Gomez
Unofficial Transcript & Grades
#3. Veronica Martin
Washington State University
We run our scholarship program every year
Total Number of Submitted Articles: 19
The announcement of the winner: Congratulations to Taylor Nichole Longmire for winning 2017 Scholarship Program
Payment Date: 2017 - Nov - 21 : Done
Your Pet Land - 2018 Scholarship Schedule
2018 Scholarship Starting Submission Date: 2018 - Mar - 01
The Deadline For Applications is Due On Oct 31st - 2018
We run our scholarship program every year
"The Consequences of the Exotic Pets Black Market"
Worth around $10 billion worldwide, the illegal trading of exotic animals as pets starts with wildlife 'sanctuaries' that breed wild animals for entertainment. The cute white tiger or lion cubs are taken from their mothers for the sake of
To write and submit your work, follow the brief list of requirements:
- The contest is only applicable for current students, regardless of age and degree.
- The writing you submit must be an unpublished work created by you, at least 1000 words long.
- Your writing must
abide tological reasoning and you have to prove your point based on factual and logical argumentation. You have to cite at least 3 official sources to corroborate your argumentation and list them as references at the end of the work.
- Send your essay by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "YOURPETLAND SCHOLARSHIP - YOUR NAME)
- Include your full name and contact information, such as telephone number, and a certification of your current education situation in the body of the message.
- This document must be scanned with a good resolution and attached to your email.
- The deadline for applications is due on October 31st, 2017.
- The announcement of the winner is made on November 15th, 2017
- The essay must follow a logical reasoning as your writing must be based on factual and logical arguments to prove your point.
- The writing style is free, as creativity is also evaluated. We welcome and cherish conceptual writing, provided that you follow the aforementioned guidelines of argumentation and remain objective.
- The writing must explain a particular point of view and prove it reasonable and logical based on the official sources you have to include on your writing.
- The sources that refer to objective statements must be cited as quotations, whilst official data sources, like statistical data, can be simply referred at the end of the writing by an index markers system of your preference, i.e., “1, 2, 3, 4….”; “*, **, ***”.
- Both types of sources, either quoted statements or data sources must be referred at the end of the essay in a separate section that must be titled “References”. You must include links for the official websites where the information can be accessed or, in the case of books and other printed media, you must include an extended reference with the number of the page and paragraph where the data or statement can be found, as well as the year of the publication, and the name of the book and the author.
- Once again, note that the essay must follow a logical reasoning. Religious books or any other kind of abstract, empiric or non-scientific sources are not valid to corroborate your argumentation and you will be eliminated from the contest.
- Your essay must be saved as a “.doc” file.
Review and Winner’s Announcement
The applied works will be reviewed under the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the proper grammar usage
- Evaluation of writing skills
- Evaluation of creativity
- Evaluation of argumentation and sources
- The evaluations will get a grade of excellence based on the performance on the aforementioned criteria. The total highest grade will naturally be selected as the winner
- The announcement of the winner is made on October 31st. The winner must claim her prize within one month or the second highest grade of the selection will be awarded as the winner.
- To claim the prize, we will contact you and your school/university to prove your association and subsequently, the prize will be sent via check.
The deadline is October 31st, and the winner will be selected by November 15th and the check will be mailed out by November 20th.
$1,000 Cheque will be sent directly to your college.
We run our scholarship program every year.